domingo, 13 de março de 2011

WWII Locomotives & War Series nº 24 - by Carlos Briz (with Peter's Planes)

(Class SU 1-3-1 locomotive - USSR State Railways)

And after a long delay here we are back to WWII, with another coupple of Carlos dioramas, this time displaying some outstanding seaplanes from the Peter's Planes range.

The Beriev Kor-1 was out of his league for his original role as a reconaissance seaplane built for the Soviet Navy.

This seaplane saw it's most relevant active service during the siege of Sevastopol (1941 - July 1942)

(Class FS 650 locomotive - Italian State Railways)

JMM is a big fan of italian wargames models (1/144) and he is already training his forces to the Ambush Blitz tournament scheduled for this year, in Lisbon.
Too bad his forces are destined to take a thorough beating...

JMM: do not take this the wrong way.
It might still be possible for you to make a few points in the tournament
(I am just saying this because he is lending me a lot of stuff for my DAK army...)

You can check the range of Peter's Planes here: http://petersplanes.com/main%20index.htm 

JF/PC

1 comentário:

  1. I used to be suggested this web site through my cousin.
    I'm not certain whether this publish is written by him as nobody else recognise such distinctive approximately my trouble. You're incredible!
    Thank you!

    My web-site hexagon fish tanks hexagon fish tank sizes

    ResponderEliminar